Gymreapers Lifting Hooks - Gray
Free US domestic shipping on your order when you spend $150 or more
Gymreapers Weight Lifting Hooks
Gymreapers heavy-duty weightlifting hooks were designed and built to ensure a durable attachment to the barbell to provide grip strength relief and a better targeted focus on the muscle being worked.
Our durable hooks are made with premium thick padding and a reinforced metal loop to ensure a firm and supportive grip whether you are deadlifting, rowing, or performing another pulling exercise that requires grip strength.
Gymreapers weight lifting hooks attach your grip to any barbell, pullup bar, or pulling equipment. Use lifting hooks for deadlifts, shrugs, pullups, and any pulling movement. Weight lifting hooks are sold as a pair in a variety of color options.
- Premium metal coating
- Neoprene padding around the wrist
- Made to prevent wrist digging and discomfort
- Fits snugly in your palm and around equipment
We’re confident you’ll love these premium-grade lifting hooks. If you have any issues we’ll send you a replacement at no cost to you. Contact our support team with any questions.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
This product is rated 4.9 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 10 reviews.
- MCMadison C.Verified BuyerReviewingGymreapers Lifting Hooks - BlackI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Gender FemaleMy Size SMy Training Bodybuilding, WeightliftingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGAME CHANGER
I have a lot of GymReapers gear but by far now my favorite is these hooks. I really struggled to go up to new weights dead lifting because of my grip strength but now I’m making out because of my strength not my hands. LOVE LOVE LOVE.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JCJonathan c.Verified BuyerReviewingGymreapers Lifting Hooks - RedI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Gender MaleMy Size MMy Training Weightlifting, BodybuildingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoAwesome
These bad boys are the truth. Great for rowingQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RPRyan P.Verified BuyerReviewingGymreapers Lifting Hooks - OD GreenI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLifting Hooks
Took on a pretty nasty hand injury after a car accident 3 years ago. These wraps have allowed me to lift heavy weights again without putting stress on a pretty heavily injured hand.
- CHCasey H.Verified BuyerReviewingGymreapers Lifting Hooks - GrayI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSolid hooks, good wrist wrap
I've used these a couple of times now for single arm rows, and barbells RDL's. I have been able to go up in weight a bit and get more reps with them. I figured out how to get my thumb around the bar with the hook engaged, it helps on the heavy dumbbells. The wraps work very well and stay in place during the movements.