Gymreapers is looking to add an exceptional Customer Service Representative to our powerful and fast-paced team. Headquartered in Meridian, Idaho we work tirelessly to support our customers, athletes, and gym-goers on all fronts, all around the world. A successful Customer Service Representative should have basic knowledge of systems and procedures obtained through work experience or education, such as:
- Phenomenal verbal and written communication
- Digital literacy, such as Microsoft Office Suite, data entry, using multiple software applications simultaneously, strong general computer skills, and high comfort level in intranet/internet navigation
- Problem-solving and basic math skills
- Ability to effectively help people through different order problems and general inquiries, while maintaining professionalism and compassion.
Customer Service Representatives field customer inquiries by finding innovative ways to respond to varying questions, issues, and concerns.
- Connect with customers via phone/email/chat/and or social media to resolve their questions or concerns
- Calmly attempt to resolve and de-escalate any issues
- Escalate interactions when necessary and appropriate
- Respond to requests for assistance and/or possible processing payments
- Track all call-related information for auditing and reporting purposes
- Provide feedback on-call issues
Requirements and Qualifications
Education: No specific education is required. Completion of high school education/GED, degree, and/or industry certification(s) will help support your success in this position.
Experience: No specific experience is required. However, prior work history in contact/call center, customer service, and/or fitness environment will help support your success in this position.