At Gymreapers, our mission is to re-engineer your workouts and improve the support you need to get work done. We help do that by merging quality materials, functionality, and comfort in all our products.
Headquartered in Meridian, Idaho, we are a passionate team that works tirelessly to support our customers, athletes, and gym-goers on all fronts, all around the world. If you're looking for a fast-paced and collaborative environment in the fitness space, check out our openings.
A Customer Service Representative’s main responsibility is to support our customers and their goals while driving a first in class experience with Gymreapers. The Customer Service Center is an inbound contact center. We invite our customers to reach us through phone, email or online chat. The Customer Service Representatives work under the direct supervision of the Director and Team Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist customers via phone, email, chat and social concerning product information, order status, and general questions and concerns.
- Proactively advise the customer with issues like shipment delays and/or gathering information necessary to process their order.
- Communicate with shipping couriers (i.e. UPS, FedEx, USPS) as well as internal departments concerning customer orders, such as the Distribution Centers, Operations, Category Management, Billing, etc.
- Adjust orders as needed (i.e. backorders, exchanges, wrong item shipped, etc.)
- Escalate customer impacting issues through proper internal channels.
Experience and Education:
- Excellent customer service skills, ability to help customers in a friendly and compassionate manner
- Ability to retain product knowledge and communicate information clearly and concisely with proper grammar and voice
- Ability to read and follow directions
- Strong ability to retain confidential information pertaining to customer information
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office Suite/Google Apps
- Experience using multiple lines of contacts (email/phone/chat/social)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- FYI- for this role, you are regularly required to sit and/or stand at a computer for prolonged periods of time
- Health insurance offered through Blue Cross of Idaho
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Work Life balance and more: To make sure of work-life balance, we offer paid time off, and access to discounts at Gymreapers (50% Store Discount)
- Gymreapers is committed to providing all employees the opportunity to grow and develop within the company. We offer many incentivized programs to encourage physical, mental, and financial health
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Gymreapers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee assigned to this job.