Apex Weightlifting Singlet - OD Green (IPF Approved)
Free US domestic shipping on your order when you spend $150 or more
Men's Weightlifting & Powerlifting Singlet
Gymreapers premium Apex weightlifting and powerlifting singlets were tested and built for performance on and off the platform. Created for competition in Olympic weightlifting and powerlifting Gymreapers Apex singlets are formed from Gymreapers Apex™ material.
Our advanced singlet fabric is made from extremely durable material that will deter odor and enable the highest level of performance for your next personal record.
For the 2023-2026 approvals, Gymreapers Apex Weightlifting Singlets are now IPF approved for competition.
Whether you’re a raw or equipped lifter, rely on this high-quality weightlifting singlet for support. Wick away moisture and reduce odor in this tailored singlet available in 4 color options. Note: Singlets can be exchanged for a different size only. No returns accepted.
- IPF approved singlet
- Advanced fabric technology aids in endurance and recovery
- Quick-drying material wicks away moisture
- Fabric features compounds that deter odor
- UV protection for up to UPF 50
- Features 8.5-inch inseam
- Quad and shoulder panels
- The model is 185 lbs, 5'10" wearing a size M
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Hang dry only
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
This product is rated 4.6 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 7 reviews.
- MBMARC B.Verified BuyerReviewingApex Weightlifting Singlet - Midnight Camo (IPF Approved)I recommend this productAge 25 - 34Height 5' 8"My Size LBought For CompetitionRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoGreat material
Came in fast. Material is Great.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JBJames B.Verified BuyerReviewingApex Weightlifting Singlet - Burgundy (IPF Approved)I recommend this productAge 65+Height 5' 11"My Size XLBought For TrainingRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoA little disappointed.
The singlet arrived as advertised, but the design is a bit underwhelming when compared to something like the Adidas Men's Weightlifting Singlet Suit CrazyPower Suit. The material at the thighs and shoulders needs to more durable, heavier weight with some texture to absorb the bar and give a little grip during the second pull elevating the bar. Also some protection for the groin. The same material needs to be at the shoulders, clavicle to provide grip during the clean. A zipper is needed to make getting in and out of the singlet easier. Price is comparable between both products. Adidas suit picture is attached. Probably the best competition suit made.
Not exactly what I expected, but still better than just a single layer wrestling singlet.QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- OFOrson F.Verified BuyerReviewingApex Weightlifting Singlet - Black (IPF Approved)I recommend this productAge 18 - 24Height 5' 8"My Size LBought For TrainingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agosinglet
it was awesome and comfortable.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- BHBrandy H.Verified BuyerReviewingApex Weightlifting Singlet - Black (IPF Approved)I recommend this productAge 35 - 44Height 5' 6"My Size MBought For CompetitionRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoI love this singlet!
Spend the extra money because I wanted a little bit of length on my legs. This Is my first powerlifting competition and it fit great. I can’t wait to compete!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5