Apex Weightlifting Singlet - Burgundy (IPF Approved)
Free US domestic shipping on your order when you spend $150 or more
Men's Weightlifting & Powerlifting Singlet
Gymreapers premium Apex weightlifting and powerlifting singlets were tested and built for performance on and off the platform. Created for competition in Olympic weightlifting and powerlifting Gymreapers Apex singlets are formed from Gymreapers Apex™ material.
Our advanced singlet fabric is made from extremely durable material that will deter odor and enable the highest level of performance for your next personal record.
For the 2023-2026 approvals, Gymreapers Apex Weightlifting Singlets are now IPF approved for competition.
Whether you’re a raw or equipped lifter, rely on this high-quality weightlifting singlet for support. Wick away moisture and reduce odor in this tailored singlet available in 4 color options. Note: Singlets can be exchanged for a different size only. No returns accepted.
- Advanced fabric technology aids in endurance and recovery
- Quick-drying material wicks away moisture
- Fabric features compounds that deter odor
- UV protection for up to UPF 50
- Features 8.5-inch inseam
- Quad and shoulder panels
- The model is 185 lbs, 5'10" wearing a size M
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Hang dry only
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
This product is rated 4.8 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 5 reviews.
- OFOrson F.Verified BuyerReviewingApex Weightlifting Singlet - Black (IPF Approved)I recommend this productAge 18 - 24Height 5' 8"My Size LBought For TrainingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agosinglet
it was awesome and comfortable.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- BHBrandy H.Verified BuyerReviewingApex Weightlifting Singlet - Black (IPF Approved)I recommend this productAge 35 - 44Height 5' 6"My Size MBought For CompetitionRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoI love this singlet!
Spend the extra money because I wanted a little bit of length on my legs. This Is my first powerlifting competition and it fit great. I can’t wait to compete!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SShadiVerified BuyerReviewingApex Weightlifting Singlet - Burgundy (IPF Approved)I recommend this productAge 25 - 34Height 5' 6"My Size LBought For CompetitionRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoGood Fit
A little bit long on the legs, ideally I'll still be in compliance with USPA rules regarding singlets length. I ordered a size Large, for my meet at 198lbs. I tried it on at 215lb and it still fit with room.
Current dimensions are 5'6 215, if I wasn't cutting to 198 I would have likely bought the XL. The material is very thin and light, we've come a long way from the older Inzer singlets.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- BLBrodie L.Verified BuyerReviewingApex Weightlifting Singlet - Black (IPF Approved)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoPerfect fit
Perfect fit and comfortable. Highly recommend anyone who is getting into competitions!