Dynamic Training Shorts - Navy
Free US domestic shipping when you spend $150+
Free hassle-free returns within 30 days of purchase
Our high-quality, lightweight training shorts are made for performance and recreation no matter where your training takes you.
Gymreapers dynamic shorts feel weightless, include a soft compression liner, and allow you to move without restriction.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
This product is rated 4.8 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 60 reviews.
- APAnne P.Verified BuyerReviewingDynamic Training Shorts - MaroonI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Gender FemaleHeight 5' 4"My Size/Fit XSMy Training Weightlifting, HikingRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoEvery Major Lift Increased When I Wore These Shorts
These shorts are comfortable to workout in. The zip pockets are great. I have a place to keep the key to my gym locker; it won't fall out mid workout. I like that they fall well above the knee while not being too short. Would definitely consider buying another pair in this style again. I'll be wearing these on hikes in the summer for sure.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JFJoyce F.Verified BuyerReviewingDynamic Training Shorts - TanI recommend this productAge Range Under 18Gender MaleHeight 5' 5"My Size/Fit XSMy Training WeightliftingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoTeen Approved
My son’s favorite Christmas present!! Gymreaper even made it right when the wrong color was sent, sending me the right color well letting him keep the other!!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SASheldon A.Verified BuyerReviewingDynamic Training Shorts - TanI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars8 months agoTop-notch Weightlifting Shorts
- Exceptional lightweight fabric that keeps you cool and is moisture wicking (remarkable quality considering the price);
- Shorts do not ride up when lifting and move well with your body (tested on Deadlifts and Squats);
- Very breathable (cannot emphasize this enough; the best attribute, imho);
- Pockets are definitely on the smaller side, but should suffice for most cell phones (Galaxy S22 fit with no issues);
- Inner, middle fabric tends to bunch when walking, but this is not an issue when lifting weights;
- Sweat marks are slightly noticeable with the tan color, though this will depend on the individual and climate (tested during and after 75 min. lifting session);
Neutral Details: (Not positive, nor negative; these will be up to personal preference)
- These shorts are shorter in length (~ 5"); something to be mindful of before purchasing (they will show off your quads);
- 95% of people (with a muscular build) should order one full size up. I usually wear size medium I'm other brands at 5'6", ~160-170 lbs and the large size fits perfectly (you may try your true to size, but usually Gymreapers apparel runs small in my experience);
In summary, these are superb lifting shorts. I haven't tested them while running, but would probably only use them for lifting or lounging shorts since they tend to bunch slightly when walking. The pros far outweigh the cons, just be mindful of the other details to see if they're right for you.
If you need a lifting short at a…
- ISIan S.Verified BuyerReviewingDynamic Training Shorts - MaroonI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Gender MaleHeight 5' 7"My Size/Fit SMy Training WeightliftingRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoBest gym shorts!
True to size and very comfortable. Worth every cent! Got every color already!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5