Wrist Wraps - 18" Weightlifting Wrist Support - Green
Free US domestic shipping on your order when you spend $150 or more
USPA & IPF Approved Wrist Wraps
Gymreapers Wrist Wraps offer incredible support for Olympic lifts, press, and bench press. Our wraps are made from high-grade material, so you can be certain they will endure and outperform the cheap material in most other wraps.
Our wraps are tested to perform under the toughest conditions and are guaranteed to outlast even the most expensive wraps on the market.
Now available with enhanced stitching, you’ll never worry about issues or flimsy stitching. We’ve ensured that our wraps are durable and retain longevity. The heavy-duty thumb loop ensures a secure fit for easy adjustment and quick removal. Gymreapers wrist wraps are approved by the IPF for use at all IPF-sanctioned competitions.
Tested to perform under the toughest of conditions by world-class athletes, the Gymreapers wrist wraps are guaranteed to outlast even the most expensive wraps on the market.
Performance issues tend to come up with using wrist wraps that lack proper stitching. We've ensured durable and long-lasting double stitching to prevent any issues with overuse and longevity.
- Our premium wrist wraps are USPA Approved
- Length: 18 inches, Width: 3 inches
- Weight: 3.84 ounces
- Material Type: 30% Elastic, 70% Polyester
- Washing instructions: Gentle soap, handwash, air dry
These 18-inch wrist wraps are commonly used by lifters that want wrist support to protect against pain or injury when training. They are perfect for bench press, shoulder press, low bar squats, and other exercises that need wrist support.
Gymreapers weightlifting wrist wraps have been tested by world champion powerlifters, IFBB pro athletes, and world-renowned fitness trainers.
We stand behind our weightlifting equipment and accessories. We're so confident you'll love our premium grade wrist wraps, that we offer a lifetime replacement guarantee. If you have any defect issues we'll send you a replacement at no cost.
Our proprietary elastic will provide unparalleled levels of support to immobilize your wrist as needed. Made with 30% Elastic and 70% Polyester, you’ll get maximum support without cutting off circulation or causing pain from stiff, rough edges.
Wrist Wraps are true to length, giving you 18 inches of support material.
Color and Care
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
This product is rated 4.9 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 255 reviews.
- CRCasey R.Verified BuyerReviewingWrist Wraps - 18" Weightlifting Wrist Support - NavyI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Gender MaleMy Size LMy Training Weightlifting, Bodybuilding, PowerliftingRated 5 out of 5 stars46 minutes agoSo far so good
Haven’t had any issues with these and they are extremely comfortable. Great quality for the price!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DSDarren S.Verified BuyerReviewingWrist Wraps - 18" Weightlifting Wrist Support - CamoI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Gender MaleMy Size XXLMy Training Powerlifting, Weightlifting, BodybuildingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoStylish and Functional Wraps
The wraps work great and the camo looks great !QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CCCristopher C.Verified BuyerReviewingGymreapers Wrist Wraps - 18" Weightlifting Wrist SupportI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Gender MaleMy Size LMy Training Weightlifting, Bodybuilding, MMA, PowerliftingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoWrist Wraps
They are amazing and have help me improve my workouts to get the best resultsQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ABAustin B.Verified BuyerReviewingWrist Wraps - 18" Weightlifting Wrist Support - WhiteI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Gender MaleMy Size LMy Training Weightlifting, BodybuildingRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoAmazing product
Used them quite a few times since I got them recently, and my buddies used them too. Great feel and definitely worth it especially for hittin that nice PR on bench.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5