Dynamic Training Shorts - Slate
Free shipping when you spend $150+
( US Domestic Only )
Free hassle-free returns within 30 days of purchase
( US Domestic Only )
Our high-quality, lightweight training shorts are made for performance and recreation no matter where your training takes you.
Gymreapers dynamic shorts feel weightless, include a soft compression liner, and allow you to move without restriction.
This item is final sale. Please reference the size chart for accurate sizing -- returns/exchanges are not accepted.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
This product is rated 4.9 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 61 reviews.
- KSKasey S.Verified BuyerAge Range Under 18Gender MaleHeight 5' 0"My Size/Fit XSMy Training Weightlifting, Cross Training1 month agoAge Range Under 18Gender MaleHeight 5' 0"My Size/Fit XSMy Training Weightlifting, Cross TrainingReviewingDynamic Training Shorts - Navy X-SmallRated 5 out of 5 stars5 star
My 12 year old son loves these. The XS fit
- APAnne P.Verified BuyerAge Range 25 - 34Gender FemaleHeight 5' 4"My Size/Fit XSMy Training Weightlifting, Hiking7 months agoAge Range 25 - 34Gender FemaleHeight 5' 4"My Size/Fit XSMy Training Weightlifting, HikingReviewingDynamic Training Shorts - Maroon Maroon / X-SmallRated 5 out of 5 starsEvery Major Lift Increased When I Wore These Shorts
These shorts are comfortable to workout in. The zip pockets are great. I have a place to keep the key to my gym locker; it won't fall out mid workout. I like that they fall well above the knee while not being too short. Would definitely consider buying another pair in this style again. I'll be wearing these on hikes in the summer for sure.
- JFJoyce F.Verified BuyerAge Range Under 18Gender MaleHeight 5' 5"My Size/Fit XSMy Training Weightlifting8 months agoAge Range Under 18Gender MaleHeight 5' 5"My Size/Fit XSMy Training WeightliftingReviewingDynamic Training Shorts - Tan X-SmallRated 5 out of 5 starsTeen Approved
My son’s favorite Christmas present!! Gymreaper even made it right when the wrong color was sent, sending me the right color well letting him keep the other!!
- SASheldon A.Verified Buyer1 year agoReviewingDynamic Training Shorts - Tan LargeRated 4 out of 5 starsTop-notch Weightlifting Shorts
- Exceptional lightweight fabric that keeps you cool and is moisture wicking (remarkable quality considering the price);
- Shorts do not ride up when lifting and move well with your body (tested on Deadlifts and Squats);
- Very breathable (cannot emphasize this enough; the best attribute, imho);
- Pockets are definitely on the smaller side, but should suffice for most cell phones (Galaxy S22 fit with no issues);
- Inner, middle fabric tends to bunch when walking, but this is not an issue when lifting weights;
- Sweat marks are slightly noticeable with the tan color, though this will depend on the individual and climate (tested during and after 75 min. lifting session);
Neutral Details: (Not positive, nor negative; these will be up to personal preference)
- These shorts are shorter in length (~ 5"); something to be mindful of before purchasing (they will show off your quads);
- 95% of people (with a muscular build) should order one full size up. I usually wear size medium I'm other brands at 5'6", ~160-170 lbs and the large size fits perfectly (you may try your true to size, but usually Gymreapers apparel runs small in my experience);
In summary, these are superb lifting shorts. I haven't tested them while running, but would probably only use them for lifting or lounging shorts since they tend to bunch slightly when walking. The pros far outweigh the cons, just be mindful of the other details to see if they're right for you.
If you need a lifting short at a…