10MM Lever Belt - Gray
Free US domestic shipping on your order when you spend $150 or more
Lever Weightlifting Belt
Gymreapers 10mm Lever Belt was designed with performance, durability, and longevity in mind. We tested and improved the quality and durability of this lever powerlifting belt through numerous renditions to ensure the highest level of performance whether you're training or competing on the platform.
As a brand made by athletes for athletes, we sought out premium grade materials and leather to put together a lever weightlifting belt that provides the support and stability you need to take your training and performance to the next level.
You can order in confidence knowing that your belt carries a one-year warranty on both the lever and the belt. If by chance you ever have any issues, just reach out. Our team will take prompt care of your concerns.
Gymreapers 10mm lever belt is IPF and USAPL approved.
Blending ease of use with functionality is what keeps our lever belt in high demand. We’ve added an adjustable matte black (steel) buckle that can be programmed to fit your support needs.
- USAPL and IPF approved weightlifting belt
- Smooth edges and reinforced stitching
- The highest quality leather material
- Interior suede liner
- Adjustable lever buckle attachment
- Height of lever belt: 4 inches
- Thickness: 10mm (0.0394 inches)
- Total lever belt length:
- XS: 32 inches
- S: 36 inches
- M: 40 inches
- L: 44 inches
- XL: 48 inches
- XXL: 50 inches
Our heavy-duty lever weightlifting belt will maintain its position, provide support, and improve your lifting ability without issues. Use this weightlifting belt for powerlifting, bodybuilding, and weightlifting. It’s sure to make a difference in your heaviest back and leg day workouts.
Avoid throwing or dropping the belt when taking it off, as this can cause the belt buckle to become damaged.
To clean the belt
Use a microfiber cloth, dip in a bowl of soapy water, and wring until the cloth is damp. Gently scrub the belt with the cloth to remove dirt or marks. Use a different damp cloth (rinsed in water only) to polish the leather. To dry the leather, use a dry cloth and avoid heat.
To clean suede liner
Dip a dry cloth in white vinegar and gently rub it onto the suede fabric to remove any dirt or marks. Let the suede air dry. Do not use heat or a blow dryer as this can fade and damage the suede.
We stand behind our weightlifting equipment and accessories. We're so confident you'll love our premium grade Lever Belt, that we offer a 1-year replacement guarantee. If you have any defect issues we'll send you a replacement at no cost.
Don't waste your money and time with cheap lever belts and lever attachments that break apart or slip off. We’ve combined leather, reinforced stitching, and an easy-to-use matte black buckle to bring you sturdy support. Being able to adjust the tightness level for better breathing control makes all the difference.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
This product is rated 4.8 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 1116 reviews.
- KZKevin Z.Verified BuyerReviewing10MM Lever Belt - Midnight CamoI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Gender MaleHeight 5' 7"My Training WeightliftingMy Size XLRated 5 out of 5 stars11 hours agoAwesome
Great!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SupportRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SGSteven G.Verified BuyerReviewing10MM Lever Belt - GrayI do not recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Gender MaleHeight 6' 0"My Training WeightliftingMy Size LRated 1 out of 5 stars12 hours agoLever belt
It seams like the hooks were just a little too short because it kept coming undone.QualityRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SupportRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5GGYMREAPERS22 minutes ago
Thank you for the feedback! We're very sorry to hear that your lever attachments hooks are too short, we'd be more than happy to help. Please feel free to send our support team an email at email@example.com if you haven't already and they'll make sure you're taken care of asap.
- GGGustavo G.Verified BuyerReviewing10MM Lever Belt - RedI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Gender MaleHeight 5' 6"My Training WeightliftingMy Size LRated 5 out of 5 stars15 hours agoAbsolutely worth it!
Definitely felt better than the regular Velcro belt I was using. Kinda upset I didn’t make the switch sooner.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SupportRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5FitRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- GMGerric M.Verified BuyerReviewing13mm Lever BeltI recommend this productAge Range Under 18Gender MaleHeight 5' 10"My Training WeightliftingRated 5 out of 5 stars16 hours agoTitle
It us good you get what you paid for and more fits awesome feels amazingQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SupportRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5