Gymreapers Training Sandbags - Khaki
Free US domestic shipping on your order when you spend $150 or more
Durable Training Sandbag
Build strength and improve conditioning with our premium 1050D Cordura Training Sandbags. These multi-weight training sandbags are waterproof and designed for endurance so you can strengthen your body.
- The shell is made from 1050D Cordura material
- Filler bags are made from 1000D Cordura material
- Includes a large YKK invisible zipper across the top
- 7 reinforced handles with heavy-duty stitching
- Soft handle material to avoid uncomfortable contact points on your shoulders
- Leak-resistant filler bags with a double velcro design
- Large stitched Gymreapers logo across the top
To get the most out of your training sandbag and reduce the chances of damage, you should fill the filler bag with no more than ¾ of its capacity. All sandbags come with shell and filler bags based on their weights/sizes.
- Small Sandbag Dimensions:
- Weight capacity: 25-75lbs
- Bag length: 22 inches
- Includes 3 filler bags (23.5x10 inches)
- Medium Sandbag Dimensions:
- Weight capacity: 50-125 lbs
- Bag length: 24 inches
- Includes 4 filler bags (24.5x10 inches)
- Large Sandbag Dimensions
- Weight capacity: 125-200 lbs
- Bag length: 26 inches
- Includes 5 filler bags (27.5x12 inches)
These training sandbags should not be slammed, dragged, or filled directly with sand without filler bags (provided). We offer a 1-year replacement guarantee for normal wear and tear on our premium-grade Training Sandbags.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
This product is rated 3.7 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 3 reviews.
- KFKyle F.Verified BuyerReviewingGymreapers Training SandbagsI recommend this productAge 25 - 34Gender MaleMy Size LMy Training Powerlifting, Weightlifting, General Training, CrossFitRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoPerfect for everyday training
These bags are tough! I bought the 25-75lb and the 50-125lb. The filler bags are heavy duty cordura and have double 2” Velcro closures that are extremely secure.
The bags themselves have multiple handles on all sides. I filled both to the max weight rating and lifted, swung, dropped, threw, and slammed them multiple times. These things are solid! I decided to fill all the filler bags and just remove them as needed to adjust weight.
Now that I’ve gotten my hands in these I really want to give their Atlas stone bags a try! Very satisfied!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DSDanny S.Verified BuyerReviewingGymreapers Training SandbagsI do not recommend this productAge 35 - 44Gender MaleMy Size LMy Training Bodybuilding, CrossFit, Weightlifting, Powerlifting, MMARated 1 out of 5 stars1 month agoUnfortunate
It’s too bad I have to leave bad review on this item as you sent me the wrong bag. If I wanted strong man bags I would have ordered strongman bags. I want the more versatile bag for days I just can’t make it into the gym. So I’m going to ask for a paid shipping label and the i ordered to be shipped instead.QualityRated 1.0 on a scale of 1 to 5GGYMREAPERS21 hours ago
Thank you for the review. We're very sorry to hear you were sent the wrong item, that shouldn't have happened! Please feel free to reach out to our support team at email@example.com with your order number if you haven't already and they'd be more than happy to help get you the correct product.
- BABrad A.Verified BuyerReviewingGymreapers Training Sandbags - OD GreenI recommend this productAge 45 - 54Gender MaleMy Size LMy Training CrossFitRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoreview
functional and makes for a great workoutQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5