Grip Hip Bands - Black/Pink
Free US domestic shipping on your order when you spend $150 or more
Booty Tone Up
The Grip Hip resistance band is enhanced to provide traction and friction, preventing slippage during training exercises. The rubber enhancement around the middle of the band improves gripping ability and forces more glute and hip engagement.
The Gymreapers resistance hip band provides incredible support and leg resistance for women and men. Whether you're focusing on legs, hips, or thigh workouts, these circle bands will take your training to the next level.
- Durability: Reinforced triple stitching
- Material: Premium elastic material
- Hold: Non-slip grip material inside
- Resistance: 15-25lbs
- S (13”) - under 120 lbs. bodyweight
- M (15”) 121-230 lbs. bodyweight
- L (16.5”) over 230 lbs. bodyweight
The resistance band can be used for many different exercises such as squat variations, step-ups, thrusts, side steps, focused contractions, and glute workouts. Our Grip Hip Band is an excellent addition to any gym equipment bag.
Studies have shown that hip abduction exercises, in both therapy and weightlifting settings, have been shown to strengthen needed muscles for stabilization and injury prevention.
We stand behind our weightlifting equipment and accessories. We're so confident you'll love our premium grade Hip Band, that we offer a 1-year replacement guarantee. If you have any defect issues we'll send you a replacement at no cost.
Through testing and training with these bands, we've finalized a thicker, elastic material that comes in a variety of sizes. Whether you're a fit girl, hardcore powerlifter, or fitness enthusiast you can use these bands. Refer to the size chart in the images for sizing.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
This product is rated 4.8 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 4 reviews.
- VJVictor J.Verified BuyerReviewingGrip Hip Bands - Black/PinkI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoVery effective!
I'm kind of newer to using hip bands, but I'm glad this product was my introduction to them. It's a very very well made item and my only issue with it is that it's just a tiny bit more snug than I would have liked, however I'm still getting used to it.
- AYAriston Y.Verified BuyerReviewingGrip Hip Bands - Black/PinkI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat
So far it is holding up, not to tight nor loose, love the green.
- JRJoshua R.Verified BuyerReviewingGrip Hip Bands - Black/PinkI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoStrong Band
Strong material. Works as expected. Adds great resistance during squats.
- MAMary A.Verified BuyerReviewingGrip Hip Bands - Black/PinkI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Gender FemaleHeight 5' 3"My Training Weightlifting, Running, Everyday Wear, Cross Training, YogaRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove it!!
This is a high quality, very affordable product. Gymreapers did a fantastic job updating me on shipping progress and getting this product in my hands quickly!!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5SupportRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5